New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Pools
“New Zealand inspires all those, who want to get away from cold weather to have a nice break from everything,” according to the Austrian travel magazine tip-online.
One way to do that is to visit one of these five unique pools located on New Zealand’s North and South Island.
- The 25 metre long infinity pool at the Rahimoana Villa at the Bay of Islands luxury retreat Eagles Nest has been ranked amongst the Top 10 Cliff-Edge Pools worldwide in the past.
- On Waiheke Island (only 30min away from Auckland CBD by ferry) you can relax in the pool overlooking the Hauraki Gulf at the Delamore Lodge.
- For river views travel to the Huka Lodge, nestled along the banks of the Waikato River and enjoy the different spa pools.
- From the Riverside Lodge One’s pool, a luxury holiday home in the middle of the Black Barn Vineyards, you can enjoy views of the Tukituki River.
- Dive into the Split Apple Retreat’s salt water infinity pool directly above the cliffs, which offers beautiful views over Tasman Bay.
Article Source: tip-online.at (in German), February 15, 2016
Image Source: Wikipedia