5 Must-Visit Places in New Zealand
“New Zealand has proven a popular destination for Malaysians be it making a Lord of the Rings pilgrimage to Hobbiton or getting an adrenaline rush from a variety of adventure sports”, according to an article in The Malaysian Insider.
These are the places “you absolutely cannot miss” according to the article.
- The Bay of Islands offers some of the best spots for diving and snorkelling.
- Mount Ruapehu in the Tongariro National Park is a great place for nature lovers. One of the highlights mentioned in the article is the one-day Tongariro Alpine Crossing.
- Marlborough is the place to be to wine and dine to your heart’s content. The article advises to combine the outdoors with your love for wine and ride through Marlborough’s Golden Mile through Rapaura and Renwick.
- The Abel Tasman National Park is known for its stunning beaches and coast according to The Malaysian Insider.
- Queenstown boasts many adventure activities ranging from canyon swinging to river rafting.
Article Source: The Malaysian Insider, February 1, 2016
Image Source: Twitter – Bay of Islands NZ