Auckland’s The Grove Rated 9th Best in World
“Owners Annette and Michael Dearth opened The Grove in 2004, with a focus on New Zealand food with a French twist. TripAdvisor reviewers rave about its passion fruit soufflé,” as reported on CNBC.
The TripAdvisor Choice Awards “are decided by an algorithm that analyses the millions of reviews and opinions collected in a single year from travellers around the world,” as reported by Daily Mail.
These are the Top Ten Ranked Restaurants:
- Au Crocodile in Strasbourg, France
- Martin Berasategui in Lasarte, Spain
- El Celler de Can Roca in Girona, Spain
- Restaurant Sat Bains in Nottingham, United Kingdom
- Restaurante Benazuza in Cancun, Mexico
- La Colombe in Constantia, South Africa
- TRB Hutong in Beijing, China
- Ristorante Villa Crespi in Orta San Giulio, Italy
- The Grove in Auckland, New Zealand
- David’s Kitchen in Chiang Mai, Thailand
Article Source: TripAdvisor, December 2018
Image Source: Facebook – The Grove Restaurant