5 Unbelievable Day Hikes In New Zealand
“New Zealand is home to some of the most rugged and stunning landscapes on the planet”, as reported in an article on The Huffington Post that lists five unbelievable day hikes in New Zealand.
- Roys Peak track offers amazing views of Mount Aspiring National Park and Lake Wanaka.
- Bealey Spur in Arthur’s Pass – according to The Outbound this track “affords amazing views of the Waimakariri River Valley as well as Bruce Stream”.
- The Brewster Track to Mt. Armstrong rewards you with beautiful views of the Southern Alps in every direction.
- Mount Fox and the Fox Glacier – when reaching the summit you can enjoy magnificent views of the Southern Alps.
- The Mount John Walkway “varies from long, drawn out sections to switchbacks, and eventually will lead you up the top of the hill” where an observatory is located.
Article Source: Huffington Post, October 15, 2015.
Image Source: Wikipedia