Sleep Under The Stars At Pure Pods
New Zealand’s Pure Pods has been included in a list of 10 luxury accommodations in which you can sleep under the stars. “There is an intriguing option for anyone looking to unwind beneath a starry night-time sky in comfort and convenience,” writes Jackie Dunham for CTV News.
“With nothing but a glass ceiling separating you and the Southern Cross constellation, not to mention a billion other stars, New Zealand’s Pure Pods are a great option for those looking to stargaze in modern comfort, writes Dunham.
Pure Pods is located an hour’s drive from Christchurch. “The eco-friendly, entirely glass pods are solar powered and the rainwater that falls on the roofs of the pods is returned under the floor to water the local plants,” according to the article.
See below for the Top 10 luxury accommodations under the stars:
- Tinyeleti Treehouse, South Africa
- Pure Pods, New Zealand
- Golden Crown Igloos, Finland
- Bangkok Treehouse, Thailand
- Free Spirit Spheres, B.C., Canada
- L’And Sky Suite, Portugal
- Star-Bed, Mozambique
- Stargazer Domes, New Brunswick, Canada
- Waldseilgarten Höllschlucht, Germany
- Attrap’ Rêves Bubble Suites, France
Article Source: CTV News, Jackie Dunham, September 14, 2016
Image Source: Twitter – The Memo