World’s Best Destinations for Every Kind of Personality
Queenstown, New Zealand is one of the destinations featured in an article on destinations for every kind of personalities.
- Queenstown, New Zealand for the daredevils: Regardless of the season there always are activities that feed the need for adrenaline in Queenstown.
- Eugene, Oregon for Hippies: According to real estate app Estately Eugene is the number one hippie-ish city with “traffic slowing behind aging VW Microbuses”.
- Palm Beach, Florida for Preppies: Palm Beach is not only full of country clubs but also is the birthplace of the ultimate preppy brand, Lilly Pulitzer.
- Chiang Mai, Thailand for Backpackers: Chiang Mai is the ultimate spot for backpackers on a budget according to the article.
- Bogota, Colombia for Graffiti Artists: In Bogota legitimate street artists are generally left alone to create their art.
- Portland, Oregon for the Beer Snob: Oregon is home to216 craft breweries and in Portland itself, you’ll find plenty of breweries according to the article.
- Copenhagen, Denmark for the Health Nuts: Copenhagen promotes a healthy lifestyle with high emphasis on great work/life balance.
- Tel Aviv, Israel for Vegans: More than 400 eateries are labelled ‘vegan friendly’ in Tel Aviv.
Article Source: Yahoo Travel, November 23, 2015.
Image Source: Youtube