Cape Kidnappers One of the World’s Best 20 Golf Courses
New Zealand’s Cape Kidnappers has been named as one of the best 20 golf courses in the world in an article by golfing blog Golfscape. The courses featured in the article “will not only spark your wanderlust but will also leave you dreaming of the unique golfing experiences that are just a flight ticket away,” according to the article.
“Designed by legendary golf architect Tom Doak, the Cape Kidnappers par 71 golf course measures 7,119 yards and will challenge golfers of all skill levels,” as reported in the article.
“Completed in 2004, the spectacular New Zealand golf course has been hailed as one of the great modern marvels in golf. Built on a ridge-and-valley landscape complete with stunning sea views, Cape Kidnappers Golf Course plays high above the ocean.”
“With cliff-edge fairways perched 140 meters above sea level with a surface that remains firm and fast, this course offers holes, unlike anything you find elsewhere in the world.”
These are the top ten golf courses:
- The Blackstone Course, Mission Hills Haikou, China
- El Camaleón Riviera Maya Golf Club, Mexico
- Pebble Beach Golf Links, USA
- Sandy Lane, Barbados
- Yas Links, Abu Dhabi
- Leopard Creek Country Club, South Africa
- Cape Kidnappers Golf Course, New Zealand
- Highland Course, Primland, USA
- Emirates Golf Club (Majlis Course), Dubai
- Cabot Cliffs, Cape Breton, Canada
To read more about all 20 golf courses in the article, please click here.
Article Source: Golfscape, November 7, 2018
Image Source: Golfscape