17 Stunning Spots In New Zealand
17 spots in New Zealand have been featured in a post on Buzzfeed as places that you will want to visit.
1. Lake Tekapo, McKenzie Country: “New Zealand’s highest peaks provide a beautiful backdrop to some of the best views in the world”.
2. Laka Wakatipu, Otago is the third largest lake in New Zealand and is shaped like a lightning bolt.
3. Mangawhai Heads, Northland is a beautiful place and “Mangawhai also has a weekly market where local artists, food producers, and crafters sell their goods.”
4. Castlepoint, Wairarapa is known for its incredible scenery.
5. Sterling Falls, Southland: These beautiful falls are 151 metre high.
6. Waitakere Ranges, Auckland: The regional park that covers more than 16,000 hectares of native forest and coastline is one of the most beautiful places in Auckland according to the article.
7. Abel Tasman National Park, Nelson/Tasman: The National Park is known for its “golden beaches, sculptured granite cliffs, and its world-famous coast track.”
8. Karangahake Gorge, Bay of Plenty: There are many famous walkways amongst impressive remains of the mining and railing era.
9. Wanaka, Otago: This small town is nestled in the base of the Southern Alps and lies directly at a lake.
10. Lake Pukaki, Canterbury: Lake-Town in The Hobbit Trilogy was set at this lake, which is known for its extraordinary colour.
For the rest of the list please visit Buzzfeed.
Article Source: Buzzfeed, Patrick Campbell, October 12, 2015.
Image Source: Wikipedia