Ora Gallery NYC Hosts Kiwi Artist Pop-Up Store
New York based Ora Gallery, established by New Zealander Giarna Te Kanawa, will be hosting pop-up holiday store – ‘Ema Frost & Friends, an Artisan Market of New Zealand Creatives’ from December 3rd until 24th. The pop-up store will feature the work of Kiwi creatives.
Ema Frost is a graphic designer and illustrator, who puts her designs on many things including watches, postcards, ceramics sculptures, iPhone holders, bags, t-shirts.
She is joined by many other New Zealand artists including:
• George Nuku – Nuku- pearl shell Taonga (necklaces)
• Visesio Siasau – semi precious jewelry
• Alex Sands – Poaunamu Taonga (necklaces)
• Katelyn Notman – hand painted Ostrich Eggs and handmade decorations
• Jasmin Canuel – limited editions prints inspired by the NZ landscape
• Toi Wahine – prints and posters
• 221-Jacqueline Bennett – clothing designer
Giarna Te Kanawa established ORA in June 2015, as “an art, design and object gallery to showcase the talent of New Zealanders, both based here in New York and back home,” as stated on ORA’s website.
To find out more about ‘Ema Frost & Friends, an Artisan Market of New Zealand Creatives’ please click here.